Several years ago we purchased a camper. After we brought it home, we realized that it had a lot of water damage. So…………we basically decided to rebuild the whole thing. We started dismantling it, and had it stripped down to its skeleton when we got stuck and stopped working on it. So for the past few years it has been just sitting.

Recently though, Matthew has gotten motivated to work on it. He has the upper frame of the camper hanging suspended in the top of our barn while he worked on rebuilding the base.






Next step, the top of the camper. That might be a little more scary.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

You may use these HTML tags and attributes: <a href="" title=""> <abbr title=""> <acronym title=""> <b> <blockquote cite=""> <cite> <code> <del datetime=""> <em> <i> <q cite=""> <strike> <strong>