The ewe on the right we rooed (the process of removing the fleece by hand as it is naturally shed), the ewe on the left was not quite ready, and as you can see was only partially done. She’s trying to create a new fad.
Our 30 tomato starts grew a lot quicker inside this year and needed to be put outside early.
We laid down black plastic to help keep the heat in since it is still chilly out. After they were planted we surrounded them with bales of hay and draped plastic over the bales to create a mini greenhouse.
We went mushroom hunting a couple days ago. It was a beautiful day. We are never really successful in finding mushrooms, but we enjoy the walks through our woods.
Some sheep pictures I took on the way down.